Friday, October 2, 2009

A QUICK ONE?

Sent In By You.....James!
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW!

A QUICK ONE!  Isn't that relative?

Thanks to James for sending in this "URG".
James if from New Zealand where he tells me the water goes down
the drain counter clockwise. Does that mean your clocks run backwards also?
James is a writer for VO2 Max Magazine. Here is
a link to his article about Ironman World Champion Chrissie Wellington .

Don't forget to send your best "URG" to ultrarunningguy@gmail.com
with the subject "Sent In By You".

4 comments:

Derrick said...

....or four or five!

David said...

... or six

JD said...

"... don't wait for me to have lunch/dinner ... I'll make my own."

West Grey Runner said...

Oh man ...that was so me today! I am heading out the door "I will only be a couple of hours" and I was thinking thats a whole lot shorter then ususal!