Monday, September 14, 2009

YOUR TROPHIES

Click on image for larger view

URG the PHILOSOPHER!
URGIT(URG In Training) turns to race veteran URG in search of an answer to the eternal question,
Why do I RACE? ANSWERS ANYOBODY?
Note: I want to thank Evan for his recent Blog asking this same question which reminded me of this
little unfinished sketch I had in a pile of other unfinished sketches.
And no Evan is not URGIT and this is not Evan's "PRIZE" episode. That will be next week!
Aaron is URGIT. BTW URGIT, how are those "TROPHIES" today?
Here is a link to my Blog about "MY TROPHIES"

5 comments:

Sara Montgomery said...

YAY URGIT!!

This one rocks. They all do.

Derrick said...

Love the trophies!

Glad that URG didn't say what he was thinking though:)

Unknown said...

Too Funny!! I like the "Risky Business" glasses!

Derrick said...

They must be Julbos Aaron!

Unknown said...

I'm already bugging Margaret for a pair!!